Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics For Heel Pain For Women
Special designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Heel Pain specifically for people who suffer from heel pain, including pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs.
- Clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief of 3 sources of heel pain: Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs and general heel aggravation
- Shock Guard® technology protects heels from impact and absorbs pain-inducing shock at its source
- Supportive Heel Cup complements heel’s natural padding
- 3/4 foot length design allows the insert to fit in most shoes, with no trimming required
1. 3/4 Length Cushioning: Reduces impact with every step and fits in most shoes
2. Shock Guard® Technology: Protects heel from impact and absorbs pain-inducing shock at its source
3. Cupping Design: Supports the heel’s natural padding
- Heel pain can occur for many reasons, whether it’s heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, or general overuse. All of these causes can be aggravated by the impact of each step.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Heel provide a combination of cushioning and arch support to protect from the jarring shock of each step.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.